Summer School – Credit Recovery
Summer School 2019 Registration is CLOSED. Please contact your District Office if you have questions about your schedule.
Students may choose from a list of online classes. Our multimedia-based curriculum engages students in the learning process with video presentations by highly qualified subject-certified teachers, and online projects to ensure students master the instructional content.
Personalized Credit Recovery
Students will begin the course by completing a diagnostic pre-assessment. This pre-assessment will determine the specific skills that students will focus on throughout the course to successfully demonstrate mastery.
Credits are accepted by districts and schools working with CVP.
Flexibility & Convenience
Students may access course materials anytime/anywhere when connected to the Internet and work at their own pace. This flexibility allows students to progress with coursework during a family vacation or an out-of-town visit. A teacher is available to help each student stay on track.
Students and parents can rely on the Colonial Intermediate Unit for ongoing support.
- Face-to-face or virtual student orientation
- Technical assistance
- Trouble-shooting help
- Monitoring of student progress
- Summer School Sessions and Orientation dates vary by school/district. Click the following link and click on the name of your school/district for more information: 2019 School Specific Information
- Courses run June 2019 to August 2019; Your school’s dates may vary.
- Final course scores are submitted to schools the 3rd week of August, or after your school’s program closes.
- CVP office hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. (July 4th office is closed)
- Note: Orientation information will be sent in with a link to sign up in your CVP Welcome Letter
- Additional information, contact Renee Harris: email@example.com or (610) 515-6566
No extensions will be granted for any reason. All courses are non-refundable.
2019 School Specific Information
For school specific information, summer school session and orientation dates, click the following link: School Specific Information
Cost to Families
$280 per course (Colonial Intermediate Unit 20 Region Student)
NOTE: Students must have their own device and Internet access
Expectations: Students will be expected to work daily on lessons and assignments and plan their time accordingly to be completed by second week of August 2019. Scores will be forwarded to the “Home Districts” mid-August.
Additional materials such as a novel may be required. Novels can be checked out from the local library, school library, or purchased at the bookstore.
Summer School Help Desk
Your username and password can be located on the Welcome Notification you received through email. If you have misplaced your login credentials, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk: 877-202-0338, ext. 3
Curricular & Technical Support Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m (Eastern time)
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time)
Student Login: http://www.edgenuity.com/SIS-Login
Parent Login to check grades: http://www.edgenuity.com/SIS-Login
| Thank you for vising the CVP website. For your Schools specific courses please check your School Summer School Brochure. If you need assistance or requesting to register, please contact us at:
|• Algebra 1
• Algebra 2
• American Government (same as US Government)
• American History (same as US History)
• American History Part 1 (10th Grade)
• American History Part 2 (11th Grade)
• Earth Science
• English 9
• English 10
• English 11
• English 12
|• Environmental Science
• Financial Math
• Physical Education
• Physical Science
• Spanish 1
• World History
|• Language Arts 6
• Language Arts 7
• Language Arts 8
• Math 6
• Math 7
• Earth Science
|• Life Science
• Physical Science
• Social Studies
• World Cultures and Geography
• World History and Geography
• American History