The following school districts are currently participating in the CVP full-time cyber school option:
The following schools and districts are currently participating in the CVP summer school program:
Other districts may be in the process of establishing an agreement with Colonial Virtual Program or may have opted to provide an alternative cyber education program. Students with an interest in CVP who live in districts not listed above should contact their school guidance counselor for more information.
Colonial Virtual Program can be used by districts to fill in personnel gaps, to augment existing curriculum, and to support special programs or circumstances, such as summer school, alternative education, expulsions, etc.
- provide options for online experiences for students in Colonial Intermediate schools
- provide opportunities for current cyber students to return to school districts
- offer a flexible alternative for districts to customize learning opportunities for students
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS FOR STUDENTS
- students who want a full-time cyber option
- students who want/need a part-time cyber option
- hybrid models (CTC, gifted education)
- credit recovery (summer school)
- expanded existing curriculum
- students with IEPs (full- or part-time options) . Districts can meet IEP accommodations by utilizing a district special education teacher or by contracting with the CIU20 to provide full-service options customized to meet individual needs.
- accelerate (summer course options)
CVP works with school districts, students, families, hardware suppliers, and cyber education vendors through every step of the program, ensuring a quality educational experience.
CVP functions as a liaison between local district guidance counselors, online instructors, and students, monitoring student progress and providing status updates.
CVP Support Services To facilitate an effective, rewarding educational experience, CVP provides individualized student advising services, including:
- Enrollment assistance
- Education plan creation
- Academic support
- Student progress monitoring and measurement
- Attendance tracking
- Regular contact with students and their parents and guardians
- CIU offers expert administrative support so that students and their families can focus on learning.
SCHOOL DISTRICT INQUIRES
For more information about the possibility of providing the Colonial Virtual Program to students in your district, school personnel should contact Renee Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-515-6566