Choices & Solutions with CVP
Students may choose from a wide variety of accelerated online classes. Our multimedia-based curriculum engages students in the learning process with highly qualified subject-certified teachers, and online projects to ensure students master the instructional content. At successful completion of the class, students will receive a full credit.
Credits are accepted by schools and districts partnering with Colonial Virtual Program and are NCAA approved.
Flexibility & Convenience
Students may access course materials anytime/anywhere when connected to the Internet and work at their own pace. This flexibility allows students to progress with coursework during a family vacation or an out-of-town visit. A teacher is available to help each student stay on track.
Students and parents can rely on the Colonial Intermediate Unit for ongoing support.
• Face-to-face or virtual student orientation
• Technical assistance
• Trouble-shooting help
• Monitoring of student progress
• Student Orientation will be held second week of June 2017 at CIU20
• Courses run June 12-19 – August 4-11, 2017; Your school’s dates may vary.
• Final course scores submitted to schools the 3rd week of August or at the closing of your schools program.
• CVP office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (July 4th office is closed)
• Note: Orientation information will be posted after June 1, 2017
• Additional information, contact Renee Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-515-6566
Cost to Families
$350 per course
NOTE: Students must have computer and Internet access
Expectations: Students will be expected to work daily on lessons and assignments and plan their time accordingly to be completed by first week of August 2017. These full-year courses are consolidated into an 8 week rigorous accelerated format. Scores will be forwarded to the “Home Districts” after second week of August, 2017.
No extensions will be granted for any reason. All courses are non-refundable.
Additional materials such a novel may be required. Novels can be checked out from the local library, school library, or purchased at the bookstore.
Summer School Help Desk
Username and password help:
Your username and password can be located on the CVP Registration Form you received at orientation. If you have misplaced your login send an email request to email@example.com
Help Desk: 877-202-0338, ext. 3
Curricular & Technical Support Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m (Eastern time)
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time)
Student Login: http://www.edgenuity.com/SIS-Login
Parent Login to check grades: http://www.edgenuity.com/SIS-Login
|Thank you for vising the CVP website.
If you need assistance or requesting to register late, please contact us at:
• Algebra 1
• Algebra 2
• Mathematical Models with Applications
• Financial Math
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS
• Health and Physical Education Bundle
If a course you’re looking for is not listed
* Semester based course