Summer School 2019 Registration is CLOSED!
Please contact CVP at email@example.com if you have questions.
Choices & Solutions with CVP
Students may choose from a wide variety of accelerated online classes. Our multimedia-based curriculum engages students in the learning process with highly qualified subject-certified teachers, and online projects to ensure students master the instructional content. At successful completion of the class, students will receive a full credit.
Credits are accepted by schools and districts partnering with Colonial Virtual Program and are NCAA approved.
Flexibility & Convenience
Students may access course materials anytime/anywhere when connected to the Internet and work at their own pace. This flexibility allows students to progress with coursework during a family vacation or an out-of-town visit. A teacher is available to help each student stay on track.
Students and parents can rely on the Colonial Intermediate Unit for ongoing support.
• Face-to-face or virtual student orientation
• Technical assistance
• Trouble-shooting help
• Monitoring of student progress
• Summer School Sessions and Orientation dates vary by school/district. Click the following link and click on the name of your school/district for more information: 2019 School Specific Information
• Courses run June 2019 – August 2019; Your school’s dates may vary.
• Final course scores submitted to schools the 3rd week of August or at the closing of your school’s program.
• CVP office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (July 4th office is closed)
• Additional information, contact Renee Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-515-6566
Cost to Families
$375 per course
NOTE: Students must have their own device and Internet access
Expectations: Students will be expected to work daily on lessons and assignments and plan their time accordingly to be completed by first week of August 2019. These full-year courses are consolidated into an 8 week rigorous accelerated format. Scores will be forwarded to the “Home Districts/Schools” in August, 2019.
No extensions will be granted for any reason. All courses are non-refundable.
Additional materials such a novel may be required. Novels can be checked out from the local library, school library, or purchased at the bookstore.
Summer School Help Desk
Username and password help:
Your username and password can be located on the Welcome Email you received upon account activation to the email address provided. If you have misplaced your login send an email request to CVP@ciu20.org
Help Desk: 877-202-0338, ext. 3
Curricular & Technical Support Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m (Eastern time)
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time)
Student Login: http://www.edgenuity.com/SIS-Login
Parent Login to check grades: http://www.edgenuity.com/SIS-Login
|Thank you for vising the CVP website. For additional school specific courses please review the School Brochure received from your school counselor.
If you need assistance or requesting to register late, please contact us at:
SAMPLE OF COURSES AVAILABLE
• Physical Education
• Spanish I
• Spanish II
• Spanish III
• French I
• French II
• French III
• German I
• German II
• Latin I
• Latin IIMiddle School Courses are also Available.If a course you’re looking for is not listed
please contact CVP.
* Semester based course